There are so many ways you, your friends, family and colleagues can make a contribution to Hope 4 Kidz, all you really need is a little imagination.
Options that have proved popular in the past include:
- Being sponsored for a task, such as a silence or a run
- Organise a quiz night or party
- Putting on a coffee morning or book club
- Holding a RAG week at university or school
- Running a summer fair or car boot sale
If you would like to do something a little more long term, then why not nominate Hope 4 Kidz as your company or school's adopted charity and organise events throughout the year.
The possibilities of how you can help are truly endless but if your stuck for ideas, try checking our Supporters page to see what other people have done before.
Don't forget that the Hope 4 Kidz fundraising team are always on hand to offer any help and advice you might need to organise your event and the main thing is that you and your guests can have fun while you fundraise.
For more information about hosting an event please contact us.